P60NF06 MOSFET Pinout, Specs, Applications, Features, Equivalents and Other Useful Info
Today we are going to discuss about P60NF06 MOSFET pinout, specs, applications, features, equivalents and other useful information about this N Channel power MOSFET.
Features / Technical Specifications:
- Package Type: TO-220
- Transistor Type: N Channel
- Max Voltage Applied From Drain to Source: 60V
- Max Gate to Source Voltage Should Be: ±20V
- Max Continues Drain Current is: 60A
- Max Pulsed Drain Current is: 240A
- Max Power Dissipation is: 110W
- Max Drain to Source Resistance in ON State (RDS on): 0.016Ω
- Max Storage & Operating temperature Should Be: -55 to +175 Centigrade
Replacement and Equivalent:
UTT80N06, MXP1006AT, FTK75N75, FTK6808, CS4145, BR75N08, 110N10, 75N75
P60NF06 MOSFET Explained / Description:
P60NF06 is an N Channel power MOSFET available in TO-220 package. Also searched with STP60NF06, the MOSFET is primarily designed for switching applications, UPS, Automotive, motor controlling, DC to DC converter applications but it is not limited to only these uses and can be used for variety of other general requirements.
The MOSFET has interesting specs, the max drain to source voltage is 60V, the continuous drain current is 60A, max pulsed drain current is 240A, the maximum operating temperature is upto 175°C and max power dissipation is 110 Watts.
It has many benefits and features such as Low RDS(on) due to which the MOSFET less resistance when it is ON or driving a load. It is capable to provide a max drain current of 60A, it has a fast switching speed which is a quite useful feature for applications that requires fast switching, It has maximum operating temperature of 175°C which ensures that the transistor will perform stable even in high temperature of upto 175°C.
Where and How to Use
As already mentioned it is primarily designed to use for switching applications, UPS, Automotive, motor controlling, DC to DC converter applications but can also be used in other general applications such as power supplies, battery chargers etc.
Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
Battery Management Systems
Safe Operating Guidelines / Absolute Maximum Ratings:
The user must follow the below guidelines to safely operate the device:
- Do not use the transistor to its absolute maximum ratings and always stay atleast 20% below from its max ratings.
- The maximum drain to source voltage is 60V hence do not drive load of more than 48V.
- The maximum continuous drain current is 60A so do not drive load of more than 40A.
- Using a suitable heatsink with the transistor is essential.
- Store or operate the MOSFET at temperatures above -55 ° C and below +175 °C.
To download the datasheet just copy and paste the below link into your browser.